Information about Caladryl Lotion
Caladryl Lotion contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (0.1% w/v) and Calamine (8 % w/v) as active ingredients.
The formulation blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Key benefits/uses of Caladryl Lotion:
- Used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
- Act as an antihistaminic medication.
Direction for use:
Shake well before use and apply to the affected area as directed by the physician
- Store in cool and dry place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Caladryl Lotion: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM, K...+more