Information about Caladryl Lotion
Caladryl Lotion contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (0.1% w/v) and Calamine (8 % w/v) as active ingredients.
The formulation blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Key benefits/uses of Caladryl Lotion:
- Used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
- Act as an antihistaminic medication.
Direction for use:
Shake well before use and apply to the affected area as directed by the physician
- Store in cool and dry place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Caladryl Lotion: HPC, RSA, ENP, SGH, UMP, BHP, MAK, JVN, QTM, SBA, RSS, RHW, HGI, EVP, HTS, IAD, OHM, RPI, SLN, IPL, ZEL, WSI, MMS, STA, NVL, MPC, CLT, FGH, BIO, JIV, BMJ, JSL, ZVP, VRS, QLF, DPL, S...+more