Information about Caire XT Tablet
Caire XT Tablets contains L-Methyl Folate, Ferrous Ascorbate, and Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate Tablets as active ingredients.
- The combination improves fetal growth and immune system
- Basically helpful in anemia during pregnancy
Key benefits/ uses of Caire XT Tablets:
- Ferrous Ascorbate: Enhances absorption of Iron and helps avoid anemia sickness during pregnancy and also boosts up the immune system of mother and baby.
- L-Methyl Folate: Helps to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
- Zinc: Essential mineral for many biological functions, cellular division, and nucleic acid metabolism; prevents intra-uterine infections and neonatal morbidity and mortality.
Direction for use/ Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from light
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Caire XT Tablet: KIS, IMC, SRG, BSN, DFP, SVH, PRL, MKS, MDH, CHP, TFP, ABP, FGH, BBS, TAT, ZVP, KLC, OIP, BBN, UMP, IAD, JVN, AYM, NXG, SCP, BNA, RGH, PHC, HBV, BLE, EMB, TNH, GTK, SLN, NSL, RAC, P...+more