Information about Britesite Eye Drop
Britesite eye drops contain Berberis Aristata, Curcuma Longa, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Phyllanthus Niruri, Ocimum Sanctum, Rosa Damascene, Honey, Coriander Sativum, and Butea Frondosa as an active ingredient. The eye drops have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties.
Key benefits/uses of Britesite eye drops eye drops:
- Provides immediate cooling & soothing effect on the eye, which persists even after 30 minutes of the installation
- Causes no stinging and burning even in irritated eyes
- Protects eyes from pollutants such as dust, smoke, fumes as well as occupation related disorders like Computer Vision Syndrome etc
- Boosted with natural anti-inflammatory herbs like Palash, Haridra hence useful in the inflammatory conditions of the eye
- Rosa Damascena: Possesses unique anti-solar effect, protects the eyeball from harmful effects of the sunlight.
- Honey: An ophthalmic antioxidant
- Provides complete nutrition to the components of the eyeball and is beneficial to maintain eye health.
Direction for use/Dosage :
- To maintain eye health: 1 drop in each eye twice daily
- For other eye conditions: 1 drop in the affected eye up to 4 times a day
- Or as directed by the physician
- Eye strain due to too excessive computer usage, pollution, dust, smoke, foreign bodies, inflammatory conditions of the eye due to infection, allergy, injury, and use of eye cosmetics, dry eyes, age-related macular degeneration, cataract, conjunctivitis allergies, post-operative care
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children