Information about Bilovas Total Capsule
Bilovas Capsule contains Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg), Gingko Biloba Dried Extract (60mg) and Methylcobalamin (0.75mg) as key ingredients.
The capsule is used for the proper functioning and conduction of neurons and nervous system
Key benefits/uses of Bilovas Capsule:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid improves the function and conduction of neurons. It also prevents certain kind of cell damage in the body.
- Ginkgo Biloba improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant. It helps with memory problems caused by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and also prevents the progression of dementia symptoms.
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Consume Bilovas Capsule as directed by the physician.
- Store at a temperature below 30 degree Celsius in a dry place
- Protect from light and moisture
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Bilovas Total Capsule: OLT, HNP, SWP, QTM, NTB, SGH, MLC, SHP, ENP, PTI, JSL, RHW, BHP, HIP, ZEL, PMA, HEX, HZF, BMJ, DFP, RJH, GTC, LHA, HTS, ANT, SRG, UMP, HGI, JVN, IPL, HPC, MAM, GHR, SVS, NXG, ...+more