Information about Bethadoxin SG Capsule
Bethadoxin SG Capsule contains Chromium picolinate, Cyanocobalamin, Elemental selenium, Folic acid, Lycopene, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine and Zinc sulphate as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Bethadoxin SG Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Chromium picolinate: Works mutually with insulin produced by the pancreas to metabolize carbohydrates, aids to control blood sugar in diabetic patient’s and lowers the blood cholesterol level.
- Cyanocobalamin: Important to maintain the health of your metabolism, blood cells, and nerves. Elemental selenium: It is used for the treatment of diseases related to heart and blood vessels.
- Folic acid: Helps body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells.
- Lycopene: Useful in preventing heart disease, hardening of the arteries and cancer of the various organs.It is a powerful antioxidant and protects the cells from damage.
- Niacinamide: Improves the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Pyridoxine: Used to prevent or treat a certain nerve like peripheral neuropathy and used to treat the certain types of anemia.
- Zinc sulphate: It helps the body to produce hormone properly, improves immunity and facilitates digestion.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommeded dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Articles related to Bethadoxin SG CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Bethadoxin SG Capsule: GTC, DPL, RJH, AAY, EQN, MPC, SAT, OIP, TRP, RSA, PPR, BIO, AYU, HEX, AGT, AVN, OLT, SCH, IPL, BBS, SBA, RUS, DFP, ARD, SWA, SHP, SVH, SAF, OHM, WLC, AMR, USF, PEN, IAD, WSI, ...+more