Protect Sunscreen Gel
acts as a water repellent by forming a protective barrier on the skin. It can fill in fine lines and wrinkles, giving the face a temporary plump look. It is suitable for all skin types including sensitive, oily and sun allergic skin. Its helps protect the skin from ageing by showing down photo-induced cell ageing.Key IngredientsKey Benefits
- It acts as a physical sunblock. When applied to the skin, it reflects light, much like a mirror
- It disperses the sun’s UV-B rays and protects the skin from sun burns
- Abroad spectrum UV-A and UV-B absorber, gives an excellent sun protection factor.
- It protects the skin from UV-A, UV-B, and infrared rays from the sun
Directions For Use
- Maintaining the appropriate sebum level of the skin.
- Apply liberally on the face, neck, exposed areas of the skin, 20-30 minutes before sun exposure
- Use finger tips to spread it, Evenly across the face
- Re-apply sunscreen after every two hours or after swimming or sweating
- Store in dry and cool place away from sunlight