Basic Ayurveda Shri Jai Mangal Ras with Gold
is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of chronic fever. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice. Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- It is Raktaprasadak and has pacifying action on Heart, Brain and Lungs.
- By vitalizing essential body elements specially Rasa, Rakta dhatu, it proves auspicious for body.
Directions For Use:
- Useful in Pandu Roga and strengthen all body organ.
Take 1-2 tablet morning and evening twice in day with honey or according to disease.Safety Information:
- To be taken under medical supervision
- Read the Label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children