Information about Avene Mousse Nettoyante Cleansing Foam
Avene Cleansing Foam contains Glutamic Acid as the main ingredient along with Avène Thermal Spring Water, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoylglutamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate. It is used to remove the excess oil from the skin.
Key benefits/uses of Avene Cleansing Foam:
- Glutamic Acid mattifies and controls excess oil
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Gentle cleansing base thoroughly cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
- Provides perfectly matte finish
- Soft, lightweight foam with the refreshing texture
Apply Avene Cleansing Foam to moistened or dry skin in the morning and evening. Gently massage into the skin with fingertips and rinse thoroughly morning and evening.
Sensitive skin, Occasional tingling, and tightening of the skin
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Country of origin: FranceExpires on or after:
A licensed vendor partner
from your nearest location will deliver Avene Mousse Nettoyante Cleansing Foam. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you.
In case of any issues, contact us Email ID: [email protected]Address:
5th Floor Tower - B of the Presidency Building, 46/4 Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana-122001, India