Information about Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion
Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion contains Avène Thermal Spring Water, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylate-13, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyisobutene, Zinc Gluconate, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Pyridoxine Hcl, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water as active ingredients.
Key Benefits of Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion
- Monolaurin reduces excess oil
- Zinc Gluconate soothes irritation and redness
- Glycols hydrate acts as an absorbent powders control excess sebum
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion mattifies the skin
- CetrimoniumBromure purifies the skin
Apply Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing.
Excessive oily skin, Redness of the skin
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Avene Cleanance Mat EmulsionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion: DFP, MDO, LHA, RUS, SWA, GPT, THP, ZEL, SBL, KHH, BDN, ARD, UMP, ENP, ADT, JVO, SPD, JSL, KHC, MAK, EQN, ESY, HMP, NSL, NNP, SJP, WSI, OIP, GTC, 9T9, RSA, IAD, ATP, WHL...+more