Information about Asthoque Tablet
Asthoque Tablets has Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q 10), L- Carnitine, L- Tartrate, Choline Bitartrate, and Selenium as active ingredients.
- Tablet helps to balance the normal rhythm of the body in chronic diseases.
Key benefits/uses of Asthoque Tablets
- Co- enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant which neutralizes the effect of free radicals and reactive species in the body.
- L - Carnitine, an amino acid, is a dietary supplement. It helps the body produce energy and is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.
- Selenium is an antioxidant and it helps in maintaining an oxidant- antioxidant balance
- Choline suppresses oxidative stresses and modulates immune inflammation
- 2 tablets a day or as directed by the physician
- Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Breast cancer, surgical stress, hearing loss, Coronary artery disease, Massive Hypertriglyceridemia, Statin- induced Myopathy, Hypertension, Type II Diabetes, Cardiovascular diseases, Cardiac arrest
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Asthoque TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Asthoque Tablet: JSL, GHR, OWP, JVO, JVN, DHR, HEX, DPL, VRS, NVL, KHC, HSP, PMA, EQN, BLE, AMR, DYG, BMJ, NSL, WSI, BSN, SHC, TOM, MAX, RPI, EMB, SWT, HZF, EAN, RHW, OHM, BHM, ARD, SVS, SAF, BAL, A...+more