ANOXEE Z TABLET contains Retinol (Vitamin A) with a combination of Generics - Beta Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Chromium Chloride, Cupric Oxide, Folic Acid, Manganese Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Zinc Oxide .Vitamin A plays an important role in the visual process. Vitamin A also participates in the formation and maintenance of the integrity of epithelial tissues and mucous membranes. Deficiency may cause skin changes, resulting in a dry rough skin, with lowered resistance to minor skin infections. Deficiency of Vitamin A, usually accompanied by protein-energy malnutrition, is linked with a frequency of infection and with defective immunological defense mechanisms.Vitamin A also helps skin grow and repair skin.Other functions of Vitamin A include the formation and maintenance of teeth, bones, soft tissue, white blood cells, the immune system and mucus membranes. Beta-carotene also acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells from free radical damage.
· Fulfills increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· Helps in functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increases utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, cancer, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· Helps in replenishing back the increased loss of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
Use under medical supervision.