Information about ALDE-FER Capsule
Aldefer Capsule contains Iron (Ferrous Bis-Glycinate), Zinc, Folic acid and Spirulina as the active ingredient.
- The iron supplement used for the red blood cell formation
- Treats Iron deficiency anemia
Key benefits/uses of ALDE-FER Capsule:
- Iron is also a dietary supplement and is used to treat chronic blood loss or poor absorption
- Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the body. It is also essential for biological reactions, and immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function.
- Folic acid aids in red blood cell and nerve formation. Stimulates the hematopoietic system.
- Spirulina is an aquatic vegetable, the Ultimate Super Food. It is a great source of protein essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in red blood cells and blood formation
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver ALDE-FER Capsule. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.