Age Ayurveda Nutrijam
is a preparation of Amla. It helps to strengthen the overall immunity. It prevents infection and helps to fight cold and cough and acts as a powerful anti-oxidant and has anti-ageing properties.Key Ingredients:
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) Fr.- 30 gm
- Triphala (Terminalia cheluba Fr.
- Emblica officinalis Fr.- 1.03 gm
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) St.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Rt.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) Rt.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) Rz.
- Chandan (Santalum album) Ht. Wd.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) W.P.
- Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Rz.
- Pippli (Piper longum) Fr.
- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum) Stmn.
- Mustak (Cyperus racemosus) Rt.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum cassia) Bk.
- Choti Elaichi (Elletaria cardamomum) Fr.
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea) Inf.- 1.03 gm
- Kesar (Crocus sativus) Inf.- 0.58 gm
- Nutrition of chyawanprash in a tasty jam
- Helps to strengthen the overall immunity
- Prevents infection and helps to fight cold and cough
Directions For Use:
- Acts as a powerful anti-oxidant and has anti-ageing properties
Take 1-2 teaspoons once or twice a day with warm water, preferably in the morning and possibly in the evening on an empty stomach or as directed by the physician.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place