ADEL Rubia Tinctorum Mother Tincture
is also known as madder for it is prepared from the roots of the madder plant. It is a homeopathic medication and excellent remedy for anemia and malnourished cases. The mother tincture is the starting point for Dilutions. It is made from genuine extracts from madder plant. It cures many symptoms related to tuberculosis, bone disorder, spleen disorder, etc.Key Ingredients:
- Extracts from madder plant
- Cures anemia and problems related to malnourishment
- Effectively cures bone and spleen disorders
- Useful for the treatment of tuberculosis
Directions For Use:
- Helps regulate the menstrual cycle
Take 15 drops of Rubia Tinctorum mother tincture in half a cup of normal water twice each day for 3 months, unless otherwise prescribed by physician. It can be taken along with allopathic medicines.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth while taking this medicine like coffee, camphor, etc.
- Maintain ½ hour gap between food/drink/any other medicine and homeopathic medicine.