Information about Acnorm Lotion
Acnorm lotion contains precipitated sulfur, calamine, Zinc oxide, glycerine and aqua as the key ingredients.
- A lotion is used as anti- itch, antiseptic, anti- acne, antibacterial, and antipruritic.
- Recommended for various skin disorders such as burning, itching, rashes, microbial infections, and bed sores.
Key benefits/uses of Acnorm Lotion
- Calamine acts as anti- itch and antiseptic. It treats sunburn, acne, and other skin infections
- Zinc oxide works as emollient & skin protector. It provides a barrier to skin and helps in healing.
- Glycerine acts as emollient, humectant, therapeutic and a skin healer. It helps in smoothing the skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin.
- Precipitated sulfur is used for the treatment of Skin disorders, Skin diseases, and other conditions.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Skin rashes & itchiness, microbial infections, erythematous skin reactions, bed sores
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Shake bottle well before use
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Acnorm LotionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Acnorm Lotion: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH, ZEL...+more