Information about Acinual Tablet
Acinual Tablet contains Papain, Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside Trihydrate as main active ingredients.
Acinual Tablet has anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematous properties.
Key benefits/uses of Acinual Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Papain: Act as an endolytic plant cysteine protease enzyme which is isolated from papaya (Carica papaya L.) Papain is used for pain and swelling (inflammation) as well as fluid retention following trauma and surgery. It acts as antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties in treating burns, skin ulcers, and wounds
-Trypsin: A proteolytic enzyme, important for the digestion of proteins. It helps as digestive enzyme supplement to remove dead tissue cells that remain after trauma, infection, surgery. This removal helps new skin or tissue to grow.
Bromelain: Reduces the level of prostaglandin, bradykinin & pro-inflammatory cytokines which manifest its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect & speed up wound healing process
- Rutoside Trihydrate: Acts as an antioxidant. Rutin shows anti-inflammatory activity by restoring the permeability of vascular walls
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
Oedema & inflammation in conditions like post-operative & traumatic origin & rheumatic & degenerative conditions like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, sprains, strain and sports Injury, low back pain, and spondylopathies
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light
- Do not freeze
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Products similar to Acinual Tablet
Customers who bought this item also bought