Information about Accu-Chek Instant Test Strip
Accu-Chek Instant Test Strip is available in different pack sizes of 10, 20, 30 strips as per the requirements. The strips can be used until the expiration date printed on the vial even after opening the vial.
Use: Used with glucometer to monitor blood glucose level
Salient features of Accu-Chek Instant Test Strip:
- Easy-edge blood dosing: Need to apply only a small sample anywhere on the wide yellow edge of the test strip dosing area (designed to make it easy to apply small sample drop on the strip edge)
- Sample claims: Has the ability to sample all types of blood including Capillary/Venous/Arterial/Neonate
- Result-accuracy: Provides accurate results in just a few seconds fulfilling the requirements of ISO 15197: 2013/EN ISO 15197: 20154 & meents even tighter accuracy
- Required "no coding": The test strips do not require manual coding procedure
Management of Diabetes Mellitus
How to use:
- Insert a strip in the meter
- Apply a small blood sample anywhere along the wide, yellow edge of the strip
- Read the blood glucose result on the large display of the glucometer
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Accu-Chek Instant Test Strip. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.