Information about 3M N95 8000 Particle Respirator Mask Pack of 10
The 3M N95 8000 Particle Respirator Mask
Salient Features of 3M N95 8000 Particle Respirator Mask:
- Features patented filter media with electrostatically charged microfibers.
- The filter traps hazardous particles while enabling cool and easy breathing.
- Patented filter media with advanced electrostatically charged microfibers.
- Adjustable nose clip to prevent eyewear fogging.
- Two-strap design with a single attachment point for optimal seal.
- Size: 22x4.5x6.5 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
Q . What is a N95 respirator?
N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 % filtration efficiency against certain non-oil base particles.
Q. Do 3M N95 respirator provide protection against infection?
Yes, NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved N95 respirator can help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting an infection, illness, or disease.
Q. What is the correct method for applying 3M N95 respirator?
- Cup respirator in hand, fingertips positioned at nosepiece and straps hanging below the hand.
- Pull the top strap over the head, position it at the top back of the head and above the ears.
- Pull the bottom strap over the head and position it around the neck below the ears.
- Move the fingertips from both hands down both sides of the nose piece and mould it to the shape of the nose to seal air off effectively.
- Check the respirator-to-face seal for each wearing.
Q. Is 3M N95 respirator available in different sizes?
No, the respirator is available only in one standard size.
Q. What precautions one should take before wearing N95 respirator?
- Maintain the hygiene of the face and hands.
- Personal health conditions should be kept in mind (mentioned in Question below)
- Check and make sure that the respirator is intact and not damaged, check the expiry date and if the mask is packed properly.
- Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
Q. Is everyone suitable to wear the 3M N95 respirator?
An individual with the following conditions have to consult medical advice before wearing it:
- Suffering from the disease of the respiratory system, asthma or emphysema, etc.
- In case discomfort occurs after wearing a respirator, e.g. breathing, difficulties, dizziness etc.
Q. How and where can we check the availability of 3M N95 respirator?
N95 Respirator can be ordered and purchased from online pharmacies, various hardware stores & pharmacies, and supermarkets.
Q. Is there any circumstance in which the use of a 3M N95 respirator should be avoided?
Yes, in case of the atmosphere containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
Q. Can N95 respirator be used by the children as well?
No, as its size may not be applicable to children’s faces and will affect the effectiveness. Therefore not suggested for children to use the mask.
Q. What guidelines should be followed in storing the 3M N95 respirator?
- Avoid its storage in hot and humid place.
- The place and containers for storage should be neat and clean.
- Note down the purchase date and keep the receipt.
Q. How to “dispose of” the used 3M N95 respirators?
Avoid direct contact with the used respirators. Put them in a
plastic bag carefully wrap-up and dispose of in a covered refuse container.
Q. Is there any fixed duration of time to wear the respirator?
No, it depends on different environmental situations. However, if breathing difficulty or any distress occurs, the wearer should immediately leave the hazardous area (such as the ward or the place with polluted air) and then take the respirator off.
Q. When should a new respirator be changed?
Respirators need to be changed in one of the following situations:
-If the respirator is contaminated by the body fluid as blood or spittle.
-Or if the respirator is damaged.
Articles related to 3M N95 8000 Particle Respirator Mask Pack of 10VIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver 3M N95 8000 Particle Respirator Mask Pack of 10: RPP, PEN, HGI, STA, BLP, NWP, DLP, AYU, RSS, DYG, ATL, SBL, HIP, EQN, ATP, GTC, 9T9, SSA, PTS, GNC, MPC, IPL, USF, AAY, RUS, LHA, NVL, OHM, BSN, SHM,...+more