This test is for
What is MR Enteroclysis/Enterography?
Magnetic Resonance based Enterography is an imaging procedure in which the radiowaves and magnetic field are used to create detailed images of the small intestine after administration of contrast materials.
Why is MR Enteroclysis/Enterography done?
- To assess the anatomical structure and functioning of small intestine
- To detect any suspected inflammations and infections of the small intestine
- To detect any suspected bleeding in the small intestine
- To identify the tumors (abnormal growths) of the small intestine
- To detect any obstructions, fistulas, or abscesses of the small intestine
Frequently Booked Together