This test is for
What is MRA Hand?
MRA (magnetic resonance angiography) of the hand is a quick imaging technique used to visualise the anatomy and functioning of the hand and wrist. The arterial blood flow pattern is analysed and the images is reproduced which depicts several abnormalities of vascular system of the hand. The whole test takes less than 5 minutes.
Why is MRA Hand done?
- To diagnose any blockage in the blood flow of the arteries of the hand and wrist
- To detect common vascular diseases like stroke (brain damage due to Damage to blockage in the blood supply)
- To evaluate haemorrhage (leakage of the blood from the ruptured blood vessel)
- To monitor emboli (blockage of the blood flow in the artery)
- To find case of arthritis, infection and cancer/tumor of the hand and wrist
National Imaging & Path Labs is situated in one of the largest neighbourhoods in Delhi, National Imaging & Path Labs in Dwarka More is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man. In the sector, this centre has been consistent towards its commitment to excellence and innovation in whatever they do. The centre is well equipped...
Ranjit Singh Kumar
I am happy with 1mg, but not with National Imaging where I went for xray