This test is for
What is MRA Hand?
MRA (magnetic resonance angiography) of the hand is a quick imaging technique used to visualise the anatomy and functioning of the hand and wrist. The arterial blood flow pattern is analysed and the images is reproduced which depicts several abnormalities of vascular system of the hand. The whole test takes less than 5 minutes.
Why is MRA Hand done?
- To diagnose any blockage in the blood flow of the arteries of the hand and wrist
- To detect common vascular diseases like stroke (brain damage due to Damage to blockage in the blood supply)
- To evaluate haemorrhage (leakage of the blood from the ruptured blood vessel)
- To monitor emboli (blockage of the blood flow in the artery)
- To find case of arthritis, infection and cancer/tumor of the hand and wrist
Mahajan Imaging has a history of bringing new technologies into the private sector in the country for example standing weight bearing MRI, Cone Beam Dental CT, functional MRI, MR tractography, MR mammography, CT coronary angiography, 4D ultrasound with tomography, PET-CT, CT-guided robotic biopsy, digital mammography and DEXA bone densitometry. Continuing the said trend, they have recently installed Asia’s 1st Silent MRI technology and India’s first Dual Energy Spectral CT Scanner with the most...
It was easier for me to book through 1mg app rather than doing it directly