CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Radocs Diagnostics & Imaging is flagship facility of its chain of medical diagnostic centres based in Karnataka, India. RADOCS stands for Radiology, Diagnostics and Clinical Specialities. It is a blend of facility promoted by a group of highly accomplished radiology and diagnostic doctors with a vision to provide word class pathology, radiology imaging and other services to its customers; and to be most reliable diagnostic facility to referral doctors. RADOCS group started its journey by...