CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Focus Diagnostics Centre and Speciality Clinics is a private ownership diagnostic center located in the heart of Rajajinagar, HSR Layout Bangalore and was established on February 7th 2010 with the sole aim of providing world class diagnostic facilities and ambience at affordable price that can cater to a common man. Focus diagnostic also has some 40 superspecialist doctors with considerable pedigree practising at its place, who also believe in the same thought of Focus on providing best...