Information about Zinc pyrithione
Zinc pyrithione uses
Zinc pyrithione is used in the treatment of dandruff.
How zinc pyrithione works
Zinc pyrithione stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of zinc pyrithione
Available Medicine for Zinc pyrithioneNo medicine available
Expert advice for Zinc pyrithione
- Apply zinc pyrithione directly on wet hair to produce lather and rinse after massaging the scalp.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and rinse with plenty of water in case of the accidental contact.
- Inform your doctor if the problem persists even after using as prescribed.
- Consult your doctor before using zinc pyrithione in children <2 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to zinc pyrithione or any of its ingredients.