Zinc pyrithione is used in the treatment of dandruff
How it works
Zinc pyrithione stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Apply zinc pyrithione directly on wet hair to produce lather and rinse after massaging the scalp.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and rinse with plenty of water in case of the accidental contact.
- Inform your doctor if the problem persists even after using as prescribed.
- Consult your doctor before using zinc pyrithione in children <2 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to zinc pyrithione or any of its ingredients.