Information about Univestin
Univestin is used in the treatment of pain relief.
How univestin works
Univestin belongs to class of medicines called as nutritional supplements. It inhibits the enzymes responsible for inflammation thereby reducing joint discomfort and rigidity. It also improves flexibility and physical function.
Common side effects of univestin
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Indigestion
Available Medicine for Univestin
- ₹175 to ₹340Zuventus Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹180 to ₹330Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹175Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹185 to ₹340Indoco Remedies Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹137 to ₹255Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹175Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹330Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Univestin
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of liver disease and allergy to sulfur or shellfish.
- Consult your doctor if you experience dark urine, unusual tiredness (fatigue), jaundice (abnormal liver function including yellowing of the skin and eyes), nausea, abdominal pain, or any other adverse effects while taking univestin.
- Do not take if you are allergic to univestin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not give to Children below 18 years.