Information about Triamcinolone Topical
Triamcinolone topical uses
Triamcinolone Topical is used in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
How triamcinolone topical works
Triamcinolone Topical is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
Common side effects of triamcinolone topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis
Available Medicine for Triamcinolone Topical
- ₹70Glowderma Labs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹67Icpa Health Products Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82 to ₹135NuLife Pharmaceuticals2 variant(s)
- ₹126NuLife Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹55Unimarck Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹38Mac Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹33Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹216Merck Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Praise Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹49Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Frequently asked questions for Triamcinolone Topical
Q. Is Triamcinolone Topical an antibiotic/sulfa/steroid drug?
Triamcinolone Topical is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug. It belongs to class of medications called as corticosteroids
Q. Is Triamcinolone Topical the same as Daktarin/Kemakort/Lanacort?
Kemakort, Kemakort, Retard are the names of Triamcinolone Topical available in the market. Daktarin is the brand name of miconazole, while Lanacort is the brand name of the drug Hydrocortisone acetate
Q. Is Triamcinolone Topical safe for babies?
No. Triamcinolone Topical is not safe for babies and in children below 6 years of age
Q. Does Triamcinolone Topical cure ringworm infection/acne/impetigo/tinea versicolor or thrush?
Triamcinolone Topical is not effective in the treatment of ringworm, acne, impetigo, tinea versicolor or thrush. However, it helps in reducing the inflammation caused by these conditions.