Information about Triamcinolone Acetonide
Triamcinolone acetonide uses
Triamcinolone Acetonide is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders, severe allergic reactions and rheumatic disorder.
How triamcinolone acetonide works
Triamcinolone Acetonide is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of triamcinolone acetonide
Infection, Joint pain, Headache
Available Medicine for Triamcinolone Acetonide
- ₹80Stensa Life Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹90Macro Labs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹100I.I.F.A Health Care1 variant(s)
- ₹75Vibcare Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79 to ₹85Ikon Remedies Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹109Maxnova Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹95Trumac Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹55Auriga Labs1 variant(s)
- ₹95Kyna Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹75Symbiosis Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Triamcinolone Acetonide
- Triamcinolone Acetonide helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Triamcinolone Acetonide can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Triamcinolone Acetonide. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Triamcinolone Acetonide suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.