Information about Torasemide
How Torasemide works
Torasemide is a diuretic. It removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body by increasing the amount of urine produced.
Common side effects of Torasemide
Headache, Dizziness, Polyuria
Serve side effects of Torasemide
Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Toxic epidermal necrolysis
Available Medicine for Torasemide
₹21 to ₹4206 variant(s)
₹14 to ₹4286 variant(s)
TORIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹9 to ₹3167 variant(s)
TorsidAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹29 to ₹753 variant(s)
TorsinexMicro Labs Ltd
₹19 to ₹3175 variant(s)
₹12 to ₹1756 variant(s)
MeltorCentaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹40 to ₹3485 variant(s)
TorvigressLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹47 to ₹1504 variant(s)
₹51 to ₹1996 variant(s)
₹20 to ₹764 variant(s)
Expert advice for Torasemide
- Take it in the morning with breakfast to avoid getting up at night to urinate.
- Monitor your blood pressure after starting Torasemide, and notify your doctor if it does not lower down.
- Consult your doctor if you experience dizziness, tiredness, or muscle weakness that does not go away.
- Take potassium supplements or potassium-rich diet (banana, spinach, coconut water, etc.) as Torasemide can decrease your potassium levels and lead to dehydration.
- You may be asked to get regular blood tests done to monitor your kidney function.