Tobramycin + Moxifloxacin
Information about Tobramycin + Moxifloxacin
Tobramycin + moxifloxacin uses
Tobramycin+Moxifloxacin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections of the eye.
How tobramycin + moxifloxacin works
This is a combination of two antibiotics: Tobramycin and Moxifloxacin which treat eye infections. Tobramycin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Moxifloxacin kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of tobramycin + moxifloxacin
Dry eye, Watery eyes, Eye inflammation, Eye itching
Available Medicine for Tobramycin + Moxifloxacin
- ₹142Akumentis Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹135Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹149Pharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹115Calix Health Care1 variant(s)
- ₹79Berry & Herbs Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹245Neomedix Healthcare India Private Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹149Optho Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)