Information about Tetrachlorodecaoxygen Anion
Tetrachlorodecaoxygen anion uses
Tetrachlorodecaoxygen Anion is used to prevent infections.
How tetrachlorodecaoxygen anion works
Tetrachlorodecaoxygen anion belongs to the class of medications called as skin antiseptics and disinfectants. Tetracholorodecaoxygen anion acts by killing bacteria and increasing the oxygen supply to the affected site thereby stimulating wound healing.
Common side effects of tetrachlorodecaoxygen anion
Burning sensation, Itching
Available Medicine for Tetrachlorodecaoxygen Anion
- ₹127Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tetrachlorodecaoxygen Anion
- Inform your doctor immediately if the treatment does not respond or wound worsens.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe irritation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is sensitive to tetrachlorodecaoxygen anion or any of its ingredients.