Testosterone Phenylpropionate is used in the treatment of male hypogonadism (decrese in male hormone).
How it works
Testosterone Phenylpropionate is similar to the natural male hormone testosterone.
Common side effects
Vomiting, Nausea, Pain in extremity, Acne, Breast enlargement, Difficulty in urination, Hoarseness of voice, Insomnia, Mood swings, Voice change, Yellow discoloration of skin, Yellow discoloration of eye
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Always use testosterone phenylpropionate along with proper diet and exercise for better result in increasing muscle mass.
- Inform your doctor if you have epilepsy, migraine or diabetes, or if you are at pre-puberty or an elderly.
- You will be monitored for periodic rectal prostate examination, haemoglobin and lipid levels while taking testosterone phenylpropionate.
- Talk to your doctor if you observe any behavioural changes as testosterone phenylpropionate tends to remain in the body for 3 - 4 days during which the user feels strong and aggressive.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to testosterone phenylpropionate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take males with prostate or breast cancer.
- Do not given patients with high level of calcium in the blood (Hypercalcemia).
- Do not given patients with severe heart, kidney or liver diseases.
- Do not given if women with breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- Do not take pregnant and breastfeeding women.