Testosterone phenylpropionate is used in treating various problems resulting due to lack of testosterone (a male sex hormone) such as impotence, delayed puberty, infertility and low sexual interest, thinning of bones or other hormonal imbalances. It also helps in increasing muscular mass and strength, energy and immunity.
How it works
Testosterone phenylpropionate belongs to a class of medications called androgens. It stimulates certain chemicals (androgen receptors) that help in building testosterone level in the body. It also increases the muscle mass and helps in fat loss.
Common side effects
Vomiting, Nausea, Pain in extremity, Acne, Breast enlargement, Difficulty in urination, Hoarseness of voice, Insomnia, Mood swings, Voice change, Yellow discoloration of skin, Yellow discoloration of eye
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Always use testosterone phenylpropionate along with proper diet and exercise for better result in increasing muscle mass.
- Inform your doctor if you have epilepsy, migraine or diabetes, or if you are at pre-puberty or an elderly.
- You will be monitored for periodic rectal prostate examination, haemoglobin and lipid levels while taking testosterone phenylpropionate.
- Talk to your doctor if you observe any behavioural changes as testosterone phenylpropionate tends to remain in the body for 3 - 4 days during which the user feels strong and aggressive.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to testosterone phenylpropionate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take males with prostate or breast cancer.
- Do not given patients with high level of calcium in the blood (Hypercalcemia).
- Do not given patients with severe heart, kidney or liver diseases.
- Do not given if women with breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- Do not take pregnant and breastfeeding women.