Telmisartan + Amlodipine + Chlorthalidone
Information about Telmisartan + Amlodipine + Chlorthalidone
Telmisartan + amlodipine + chlorthalidone uses
Telmisartan+Amlodipine+Chlorthalidone is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How telmisartan + amlodipine + chlorthalidone works
This is a combination of three medicines: Telmisartan, Amlodipine and Chlorthalidone. Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). They work by widening and relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure. Chlorthalidone is a diuretic which removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body through urine. Over time it also works by relaxing blood vessels and improving blood flow.
Common side effects of telmisartan + amlodipine + chlorthalidone
Nausea, Altered taste, Diarrhoea, Stomach upset, Headache, Dizziness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Numbness of extremity, Increased blood lipid level, Increased uric acid level in blood, Decreased sodium level in blood, Decreased magnesium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Telmisartan + Amlodipine + Chlorthalidone
- ₹145 to ₹269Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹119 to ₹213Unichem Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹93 to ₹150Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹90 to ₹170Medley Pharmaceuticals3 variant(s)
- ₹130Akumentis Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹105 to ₹175Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹110 to ₹150El-Dorado Bio-Tech Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)