Information about Sodium Cromoglycate
Sodium Cromoglycate Uses
How Sodium Cromoglycate works
Sodium Cromoglycate is a mast cell stabilizer. It works on certain cells in the body (mast cells) to prevent them from releasing substances that cause allergic symptoms.
Common side effects of Sodium Cromoglycate
Nasal irritation, Burning sensation, Stinging sensation, Sneezing
Available Medicine for Sodium Cromoglycate
₹46 to ₹832 variant(s)
Cromogat FortePharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt Ltd
Raycrom 4Raymed Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Verntal 4Nri Vision Care India Limited
IfiralJ B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹26 to ₹462 variant(s)
KazicromKaizen Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
CromzAustrak Pvt Ltd
OpticromSunways India Pvt Ltd
₹38 to ₹402 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sodium Cromoglycate
- Your doctor has prescribed Sodium Cromoglycate to treat inflammation (redness and swelling) due to allergies of the eye.
- It treats long-term allergies such as perinneal (throughout the year) or seasonal eye allergies.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.