Information about Sisomicin
Sisomicin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Sisomicin works
Sisomicin is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. This treats your skin infection.
Common side effects of Sisomicin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Sisomicin
SisorestEncore Pharmaceuticals Inc.
EnsamycinFulford India Ltd
₹20 to ₹804 variant(s)
SisoptinThemis Medicare Ltd
₹9 to ₹322 variant(s)
SisocinThemis Medicare Ltd
₹15 to ₹293 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sisomicin
- Your doctor has prescribed Sisomicin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- It is given as a drip (intravenous infusion) or as an injection directly into a vein or a muscle.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Sisomicin may cause dizziness.
- Your doctor may get regular blood, urine, or hearing tests while you are on this medication.
- Your doctor will ensure that you are well hydrated before and during treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue Sisomicin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.