Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Information about Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Sildenafil + dapoxetine uses
Sildenafil+Dapoxetine is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
How sildenafil + dapoxetine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Sildenafil and Dapoxetine, which treats male erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor which works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation and enables its erection following sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) which increases the level of serotonin in nerves to increase the time taken to ejaculate and improve control over ejaculation.
Common side effects of sildenafil + dapoxetine
Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Nosebleeds
Available Medicine for Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
- ₹264Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹220Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹240Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹74Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹240Delvin Formulations Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹199Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹240Alteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹200Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹300Elis Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹220Zanetaz Medicorp1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
- You have been prescribed Sildenafil + Dapoxetine for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Sildenafil + Dapoxetine affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Sildenafil + Dapoxetine if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Frequently asked questions for Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Q. How much time does Sildenafil+Dapoxetine take to become effective?
Usually, half an hour is the time period required by Sildenafil+Dapoxetine to show its effects. The effect may last for almost 4-5 hours.
Q. Can I drive while I am taking Sildenafil+Dapoxetine?
No, you must avoid driving after taking Sildenafil+Dapoxetine as it may make you feel sleepy and dizzy. So, do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine.
Q. What are the precautions that need to be taken while taking Sildenafil+Dapoxetine?
Before you start taking Sildenafil+Dapoxetine tell your doctor if you have or have had heart problems, such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain. Inform your doctor if you have undergone a heart surgery within the past 6 months or if you have uncontrolled low or high blood pressure.
Q. Can the use of Sildenafil+Dapoxetine cause dryness in mouth?
Yes, the use of Sildenafil+Dapoxetine can cause dry mouth. If you experience dry mouth, drink plenty of water. Take regular sips during the day and keep some water by your bed at night. You may use lip balm if your lips are also dry.
Q. What should I know about storage and disposal of Sildenafil+Dapoxetine?
Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.