Information about Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Sildenafil + Dapoxetine Uses
Sildenafil+Dapoxetine is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
How Sildenafil + Dapoxetine works
Sildenafil + Dapoxetine is a combination of two medicines: Sildenafil and Dapoxetine, which treats male erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor which works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation and enables its erection following sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) which increases the level of serotonin in nerves to increase the time taken to ejaculate and improve control over ejaculation.
Common side effects of Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Nosebleeds
Available Medicine for Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
DA Sutra 30XHetero Drugs Ltd
Kutub XHetero Drugs Ltd
Manforce StaylongMankind Pharma Ltd
PowerforceAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
SD PillDelvin Formulations Pvt Ltd
Suhagra ForceCipla Ltd
Forlast PlusAlteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd
Viglast SAlkem Laboratories Ltd
ErectemEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Sildenafil + Dapoxetine
- You have been prescribed Sildenafil + Dapoxetine for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Sildenafil + Dapoxetine affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Sildenafil + Dapoxetine if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.