Information about Salicylic Acid
Salicylic Acid Uses
Salicylic Acid is used in the treatment of acne.
How Salicylic Acid works
Salicylic Acid is a keratolytic medication. It treats pimples (acne) by penetrating into the skin and killing acne-causing bacteria. It additionally reduce508230s oil production in the skin, replenishes acne-prone skin, and it also keeps your pores open.
Common side effects of Salicylic Acid
Skin irritation, Hypersensitivity, Dry skin, Erythema (skin redness)
Available Medicine for Salicylic Acid
₹234 to ₹3953 variant(s)
SebonacGlowderma Labs Pvt Ltd
₹225 to ₹2502 variant(s)
Minoz SSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
SalicureResilient Cosmecueticals Pvt Ltd
₹86 to ₹1854 variant(s)
SalidermDermo Care Laboratories
₹50 to ₹1303 variant(s)
SLCNemus Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹140 to ₹399910 variant(s)
Saliderm CLDermo Care Laboratories
SpeelacSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
ZitcareCanixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹240 to ₹3003 variant(s)
Expert advice for Salicylic Acid
- Salicylic Acid helps in the treatment and prevention of acne.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, and genitals. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- It makes your skin sensitive towards sunlight. Use protective measures like sunscreen or wear protective clothing.
- Inform your doctor if you notice unusual dryness, redness and peeling of the skin.
- Do not apply to open wounds or irritated skin.