Information about Rupatadine
Rupatadine is used in the treatment of allergic conditions.
How Rupatadine works
Rupatadine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Rupatadine
Sleepiness, Fatigue, Weakness, Headache, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth
Available Medicine for Rupatadine
RupanexDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
RuoneLa Med India
Rup ALHetero Drugs Ltd
XureTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
RithamBeulah Biomedics Ltd
RalifPanacea Biotec Ltd
RupamegAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹52 to ₹1322 variant(s)
Expert advice for Rupatadine
- Your doctor has prescribed Rupatadine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Rupatadine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.