Roxithromycin + Serratiopeptidase
Information about Roxithromycin + Serratiopeptidase
Roxithromycin + serratiopeptidase uses
Roxithromycin+Serratiopeptidase is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How roxithromycin + serratiopeptidase works
This is a combination of two medicines: Roxithromycin and Serratiopeptidase. Roxithromycin is an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation (redness and swelling), and promotes healing.
Common side effects of roxithromycin + serratiopeptidase
Diarrhoea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Altered taste, Altered sense of smell, Tiredness, Dizziness, Headache, Skin rash
Available Medicine for Roxithromycin + Serratiopeptidase
- ₹121Ordain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹125Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Vance Health Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹71Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹81M D C Pharmaceuticals P Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹110Xieon Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹87Cure Quick Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)