Information about Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3
Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3 Uses
Rosuvastatin+Vitamin D3 is used in the treatment of high cholesterol.
How Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3 works
Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3 is a combination of two medicines: Rosuvastatin and Vitamin D3 which treat high cholesterol. Rosuvastatin is a lipid-lowering medication (statin). It works by blocking an enzyme (HMG-CoA-reductase) that is required in the body to make cholesterol. It thus lowers "bad" cholesterol (LDL), triglycerides and raises "good" cholesterol (HDL). Vitamin D3 is added to relieve the muscular pain caused by Rosuvastatin .
Common side effects of Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3
Nausea, Stomach pain, Constipation, Muscle pain, Weakness, Dizziness, Increased glucose level in blood
Available Medicine for Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3
Rosave DAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹188 to ₹3283 variant(s)
Rosuvas DSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹124 to ₹3002 variant(s)
D RozavelSynokem Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹218 to ₹2602 variant(s)
Rozucor DTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹181 to ₹2802 variant(s)
Rosufit DAjanta Pharma Ltd
Rozustat DMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Zyrova D3Zydus Cadila
₹131 to ₹1982 variant(s)
Rosuchek-DIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹103 to ₹1472 variant(s)
Rosycap D3Akumentis Healthcare Ltd
Consivas D3Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3
- Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3 treats high cholesterol by lowering "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides (fats). It should be taken in addition to regular exercise and low-fat diet.
- It decreases the risk of heart diseases and helps prevent stroke and heart attack.
- It should be taken in the evening after dinner and before sleeping.
- In general, Rosuvastatin + Vitamin D3 is safe. It may cause diarrhoea, gas or an upset stomach. If any of these happen to you, take it with food.
- It may cause the amount of calcium in your blood to fall. Take calcium rich food in your diet and have regular blood tests to monitor the level of calcium in your blood.
- Notify your doctor if you experience yellow eyes or skin or dark urine after starting the medication.