Information about Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe
Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe Uses
Rosuvastatin+Ezetimibe is used in the treatment of high cholesterol.
How Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe works
Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe is a combination of two medicines: Rosuvastatin and ezetimibe.Rosuvastatin is a lipid-lowering medicine which prevents your body from making "bad" cholesterol (LDL) while raising "good" cholesterol (HDL) levels. Ezetimibe is a cholesterol absorption inhibitor which prevents absorption of cholesterol from the intestines. Together, they provide better reduction of cholesterol in your body.
Common side effects of Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe
Nausea, Weakness, Muscle pain, Headache, Joint pain, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Common cold, Upper respiratory tract infection
Available Medicine for Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe
Rosuvas EZEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Rozavel EZSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Razel-EZGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Lipira EZEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Novastat EZLupin Ltd
Crevast EZEris Lifesciences Ltd
Ojvas EZOjal Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe
- You have been prescribed Rosuvastatin + Ezetimibe for the treatment of high cholesterol.
- Take it in addition to regular exercise and low-fat diet to lower levels of fat in the blood.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Notify your doctor if you experience muscle symptoms (pain or weakness), particularly if accompanied with fever.
- Notify your doctor if you experience stomach pain, loss of hunger, a sick feeling or dark urine.