Information about Rocuronium
Rocuronium is used for skeletal mucle relaxation during surgery.
How rocuronium works
Rocuronium relaxes the muscles by blocking the impulses from the nerves.
Common side effects of rocuronium
Nausea, Apnea (absence of breathing), Ecg changes, Hiccup, Hypersensitivity reaction, Increased blood pressure, Decreased blood pressure, Injection site reaction, Muscle weakness, Tachycardia, Wheezing, Itching
Available Medicine for Rocuronium
- ₹200Gland Pharma Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹416 to ₹559Organon (India) Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹473 to ₹750Neon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹345Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹305Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹301Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹375Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)