Ramipril + Losartan
Information about Ramipril + Losartan
Ramipril + losartan uses
Ramipril+Losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How ramipril + losartan works
This is a combination of two medicines: Ramipril and losartan which lower blood pressure effectively. Ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor and losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). They work by widening and relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure.
Common side effects of ramipril + losartan
Nausea, Altered taste, Stomach pain, Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Cough, Headache, Dizziness, Weakness, Increased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Ramipril + Losartan
- ₹111 to ₹139Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹109Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹92Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹101Medley Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹51Aretaeus Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹70 to ₹81Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹77Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹75Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹66Aretaeus Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹57 to ₹77Zydus Cadila4 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ramipril + Losartan
- You have been prescribed Ramipril + Losartan for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It may cause the level of potassium in blood to go up. Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods such as banana and broccoli.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking Ramipril + Losartan.