Racecadotril + Ofloxacin
Information about Racecadotril + Ofloxacin
Racecadotril + ofloxacin uses
Racecadotril+Ofloxacin is used in the treatment of diarrhoea.
How racecadotril + ofloxacin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Racecadotril and ofloxacin which treat diarrhoea. Racecadotril is an enkephalinase inhibitor which has anti-secretory effects. It reduces the secretion of water and electrolytes from the intestine. This helps reduce the amount of fluid lost from the body in diarrhoea. Ofloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection.
Common side effects of racecadotril + ofloxacin
Nausea, Stomach pain, Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Rash, Itching
Available Medicine for Racecadotril + Ofloxacin
- ₹66 to ₹145Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹54Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹69Stallion Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79Xieon Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹37Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)