Information about Quiniodochlor
Quiniodochlor is used in the treatment of parasitic worm infections and intestinal amoebiasis.
How quiniodochlor works
Quiniodochlor belongs to the class of drugs called as intestinal amoebicides. It exerts its action by directly killing the trophozoites (adult parasite) responsible for production of cysts (infective form of parasite).
Common side effects of quiniodochlor
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Abnormal liver function tests, Fever, Hair loss, Dizziness, Abdominal pain, Vertigo
Available Medicine for Quiniodochlor
- ₹33East India Pharmaceutical Works Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Quiniodochlor
- Tell your doctor if you have overactive thyroid or are iodine allergic
- Do not take excess dose as it can cause subacute myelo-optic neuropathy (nerve damage and loss of eye sight).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to quiniodochlor or any of its ingredients.