Purified Vi Ploysaccharide Typhoid Vaccine
Purified Vi Ploysaccharide Typhoid Vaccine is used to prevent typhoid fever
How it works
Purified vi ploysaccharide typhoid vaccine is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections.
Common side effects
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Fever, Headache, Rash, Urticaria, Vomiting, Gastrointestinal discomfort
- ₹156Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not take vaccination if you are suffering from fever or infection.
- Take typhoid Vi polysaccharide vaccine 2 weeks prior to traveling to an area at risk.
- Inform your doctor if you have any immune problems like HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection, cancer or if you are taking medicines that affect your immune system.
- Tell your doctor if you have blood clotting problems, high grade fever with infection.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to purified Vi polysaccharide typhoid vaccine or any of its ingredients.
- Infants and children up to 2 years of age.
- Patients with high grade fever and infection.