Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine
Information about Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine
Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine Uses
Pseudoephedrine+Triprolidine is used in the treatment of common cold symptoms.
How Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine works
Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine is a combination of two medicines: Pseudoephedrine and Triprolidine, which relieves cold symptoms. Pseudoephedrine and triprolidine which relieve cold symptoms. Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant which narrows the small blood vessels providing relief from congestion or stuffiness in the nose. Triprolidine is an antiallergic which relieves allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing.
Common side effects of Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine
Nausea, Stomach discomfort, Headache, Nervousness, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Restlessness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
Available Medicine for Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine
IsofedMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹8 to ₹192 variant(s)
WytussVostok & Wilcure Remedies
TrifedTOSC International Pvt Ltd
ActifedGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
RatifedWest-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
₹48 to ₹912 variant(s)
Expert advice for Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine
- Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine helps relieve symptoms of cold and flu such as watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and itching of the nose or throat.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Pseudoephedrine + Triprolidine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.