Piroctone Olamine is used in the treatment of dandruff and fungal infections
How it works
Piroctone Olamine stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects
Numbness, Pain, Bleeding, Bruise, Irritation, Swelling, Wrinkling of skin
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouth. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly the area with water.
- Consult your doctor before using piroctone olamine in children.
- Caution should be exercised if you have a history of liver or kidney impairment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to piroctone olamine or any of its ingredients.