Information about Piroctone Olamine
Piroctone olamine uses
How piroctone olamine works
Piroctone Olamine stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of piroctone olamine
Numbness, Pain, Bleeding, Bruise, Irritation, Swelling, Wrinkling of skin
Available Medicine for Piroctone OlamineNo medicine available
Expert advice for Piroctone Olamine
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouth. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly the area with water.
- Consult your doctor before using piroctone olamine in children.
- Caution should be exercised if you have a history of liver or kidney impairment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to piroctone olamine or any of its ingredients.