Piroctone Olamine is used in the treatment of dandruff and fungal infections.
How it works
Piroctone olamine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fungals. Due to its anti-oxidant and anti-microbial effect, it decreases the fungal infection.
Common side effects
Numbness, Pain, Bleeding, Bruise, Irritation, Swelling, Wrinkling of skin
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouth. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly the area with water.
- Consult your doctor before using piroctone olamine in children.
- Caution should be exercised if you have a history of liver or kidney impairment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to piroctone olamine or any of its ingredients.