Perindopril + Losartan
Information about Perindopril + Losartan
Perindopril + losartan uses
Perindopril+Losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How perindopril + losartan works
This is a combination of two medicines: Perindopril and losartan which lower blood pressure effectively. Perindopril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor and losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). They work by widening and relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure.
Common side effects of perindopril + losartan
Nausea, Altered taste, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Diarrhoea, Cough, Headache, Dizziness, Weakness, Decreased blood pressure, Increased potassium level in blood
Available Medicine for Perindopril + Losartan
- ₹64 to ₹140Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹317Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Perindopril + Losartan
- You have been prescribed Perindopril + Losartan for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It may cause the level of potassium in blood to go up. Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods such as banana and broccoli.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking Perindopril + Losartan.