Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide
Information about Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide
Perindopril erbumine + indapamide uses
Perindopril erbumine+Indapamide is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How perindopril erbumine + indapamide works
This is a combination of two medicines: Perindopril and indapamide which lower blood pressure effectively. Perindopril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It works by reducing stress on the heart and relaxing blood vessels so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently. Indapamide is a diuretic that removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body. Over time it also relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow.
Common side effects of perindopril erbumine + indapamide
Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Constipation, Vomiting, Headache, Vertigo, Dizziness, Vision changes, Numbness, Ringing in ear, Shortness of breath, Dyspepsia, Indigestion, Allergic reaction, Skin rash, Itching, Cramps, Fatigue
Available Medicine for Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide
- ₹170 to ₹190Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹109Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹68 to ₹99Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹117Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide
- You have been prescribed Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It also lowers your risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Take it in the morning with breakfast, to avoid getting up at night to urinate.
- Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform you doctor about any cough, or throat irritation that doesn't go away.
- Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood pressure, kidney function and the levels of salts such as potassium in your blood while you are taking this medicine.
- Do not take Perindopril erbumine + Indapamide if you’re pregnant or planning pregnancy. It can cause birth defects or be fatal to your unborn baby.