Information about Paracetamol + S-Etodolac
Paracetamol + S-Etodolac Uses
Paracetamol+S-Etodolac is used in the treatment of pain relief.
How Paracetamol + S-Etodolac works
Paracetamol + S-Etodolac is a combination of two medicines: Paracetamol and S-Etodolac. These medicines work by blocking the action of chemical messengers responsible for pain, fever, and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Paracetamol + S-Etodolac
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, Heartburn, Diarrhea
Expert advice for Paracetamol + S-Etodolac
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine for relieving pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Paracetamol + S-Etodolac as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.